Thanks for purchasing our products.
We want you to love what you buy from us, but we get it-sometimes it just doesn’t work. Whether you didn’t like it or didn’t work as expected, we will try to make it right. If you would like to make an exchange or return or request for a refund, here is what you need to know.
1. Food shall include but not limited to fresh produce, frozen and chilled food, perishable and/or non-perishable goods, bread, cookies and juices (hereinafter collective referred to as “Food Produce”).
2. There will be no return or exchange upon deliver or pick up (from our store) of the Food Produce.
3. You should take reasonable care by inspecting all Food Produce deliver to you or during pick up.
4. If the product is not consumable, please bring it back to us with as much of the contents in-tact as possible for evaluation together with the original official receipts of purchase within 24 hours from the date of purchase. We do not accept empty product package.
1. All Education Program/Courses organised by Farmz requires a reservation.
2. Once reserved, there shall be no refund.
3. You may reschedule your reserved course provided that such request for rescheduling shall made by you at least 3 days prior to the scheduled course.
4. Course fees paid shall be forfeited in the event of no-show.
1. If you have changed your mind, please bring back the product (together with the original official receipt) to us within 7 days of purchase in its original sealed condition for a refund. No refunds will be allowed after 7 days of purchase.
2. If the product is defective, please bring it back to us within 6 months from the purchase date, bringing along with you the original official receipt on purchase and warranty card.